Frankly, I think a lot of us feel like we've lost our marbles.
We don't see daylight for hours at a time and the only way to possibly maintain energy levels is with copious amounts of coffee and Kinder Bueno. Summer body? I laugh openly at you. Ha.
"There are no cats in America, and the streets are paved with cheese!"
Okay, I'm sure nobody else quite loves An American Tail like I do, but there is always a silver lining to every cloud. As the PMA's resident ray of (very small and increasingly chubby) sunshine, I'd like to put all our hard work and stress into proportion with some of the good things that have happened to us this week.
- We ♥ each other. Don't try to deny it, guys. We have become much closer this week, even after Daniel dropped me on a concrete floor. If this course gives us one things, it will definitely be new friends. Adorable, huh?
- We kicked Adobe Creative Cloud's BACKSIDE. We are InDesign masters and Photoshop wizards after this week, which is going to make the magazine look splendid.
- Kim and Nick became train buddies again.
- Cassie and Alex had a seriously good curry.
- We have 100 followers on the Prime Opportunities Twitter!
- We learnt more about goosing, which is, of course, totally essential.
- We only have to be in on Sunday from 11am-4pm - not so terrible if you think about it.
- Richard said "came" and it made the whole day that much peachier.