The wall is covered in post it notes as the magazine flat-plan comes together. It's actually starting to look like a magazine now, which is handy because we go to press A WEEK TOMORROW!! Not that this fact is in anyway stressful.
Here are some handy mantras to repeat in a prayer-like fashion in moments of doubt or pure street food related panic:
1. The magazine will be fine
2. The magazine is looking great
3. Everything turns out well in the end
4. It isn't even that much work
5. After all, tomorrow is another day (thanks Scarlet O'Hara).